Our Refund Policy
Applicable to any purchase made on arcticboost.net
1. Any order that hasn’t been started on qualifies for a full refund at any point in time as long as the refund request was made before we started working on the order.
2. Orders that have been started and are part-way through completion are still eligible for a partial refund where the refund amount will correspond to how much progress we have already made on the order (Eg. order 70% completed, refund amount 30% of original payment).
3. Refunds will be done using the same payment method that was initially used to make the purchase, or refunded as store credit for future use.
4. We may also ask customers to convert their in-progress orders to a different product or service at times, in the form of changing coaches or changing duo queue orders to solo/piloted.
5. For any case that’s not listed here, we also do refunds on a case-by-case basis, so customers are always free to send us an enquiry for refund regarding any order.
6. All refunded payments will not include a ~5% fee that payment processor charges for each transaction. This clause only applies to customer requested refunds. Not applicable to duplicate transactions, account bans, misc.